Classes
Motors
Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
Learn Quran with Tajweed One-to-one Home & Online Classes with Male and Female teachers
Learn Quran with Tajweed One-to-one Home & Online Classes with Male and Female teachers
Asalaam u Alykum! Jamil Quran Academy is one of the best academies in the UK who provide home and online Quran classes with proper Tajweed for the last 20 years. Jamil Quran Academy employs excellent teachers with decades of experience. Our staff are fully qualified an
Jun 2, 2024
Asalaam u Alykum! Jamil Quran Academy is one of the best academies in the UK who provide home and online Quran classes with proper Tajweed for the last 20 years. Jamil Quran Academy employs excellent teachers with decades of experience. Our staff are fully qualified an
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Primary tutoring
Primary tutoring
EYFS/ KS1 tutoring . Hi I am a compassionate and patient level 3 Teaching Assistant with over 8 years experience supporting children to make outstanding developmental and educational progress. I have an unique ability to identify individual pupils needs which enables me t
Jun 2, 2024
Spanish lessons in south London
Spanish lessons in south London
I am a native Spanish speaker from South America living in Vauxhall and happy to teach you this great language! £20 per hr online or in person (in Vauxhall, or if I must travel to meet you then £30)
Jun 2, 2024
WOMENS CHOIR - ACCORD - LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
WOMENS CHOIR - ACCORD - LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
FRIENDLY, FUN AND FEELGOOD Womens choir, ACCORD, are looking for new members. We meet every Thursday night between 7.30pm and 9.30pm in St Columba’s Church (upper hall), 9 Upper Gray Street, Newington, Edinburgh EH9 1SN, during school term times. We enjoy singin
Jun 2, 2024
Fitness Kick Boxing
Fitness Kick Boxing
Improve your fitness in 2024 with Kick Boxing training! Learn and practice strikes and defensive techniques along side cardio conditioning, fitness drills, functional training and the art form of Freestyle Kick Boxing. Great for high level fitness, body conditioning, f
Jun 2, 2024
Quran & Tajweed Class for adult
Quran & Tajweed Class for adult
Assalamualaikum I have over 10 years experience in teaching quran and Tajweed at all level. Happy to travel within Glasgow and Renfrewshire area as I prefer teaching face to face. Also happy to teach at my place in Renfrew if that is preferred. From my teaching exper
Jun 2, 2024
Babysitter/Tutor for GCSES and A-LEVELS
Babysitter/Tutor for GCSES and A-LEVELS
Are you in need of a reliable and knowledgeable tutor or babysitter? Look no further! I am an undergraduate student studying at Queen Mary University. I have a genuine passion for education and childcare. With my strong academic background, which includes achieving top grad
Jun 2, 2024
I will receive Shopify Store Designer, Shopify Professional.
I will receive Shopify Store Designer, Shopify Professional.
I am an enthusiastic designer with 7 years of expertise who focuses on Shopify website design and development. I am an expert at creating responsive SHOPIFY STORES. I have managed the Amazon accounts of numerous satisfied clients so I am aware of how to save time and money.
Jun 2, 2024
Figma, Elementor, and WordPress developers to WordPress
Figma, Elementor, and WordPress developers to WordPress
I love working with WordPress and Woocommerce, and my speciality is fusing your ideas with my own originality to provide your customers a one-of-a-kind online experience. Give me the chance to help you realize your goal and become more visible online. I have a great deal of
Jun 2, 2024
Utilizing flutter, I can develop mobile applications:
Utilizing flutter, I can develop mobile applications:
You have come to the right place if you are looking for React Native to build mobile applications. We are exceptional at leveraging react native to create incredibly scalable and reliable cross-platform mobile applications. Expertise: - Education / Online Tutoring Ap
Jun 2, 2024
We will receive a WordPress Website Security Optimisation:
We will receive a WordPress Website Security Optimisation:
I am a skilled and enthusiastic WordPress web designer, developer, and expert in the use of the Gutenberg, Thrive, Avada, Elementor, and Divi builders. Services: ➽ WordPress Website Development ➽ Custom Theme Development ➽ ACF Custom Code development ➽ Elementor / D
Jun 2, 2024
2 3 4 5 6 7
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved