Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
Life model
Life model
I'm Male average built looking for life model work in glasgow area 50s year old looking to pose for classes photographers individuals
Jun 2, 2024
Make up artist needed Essex for Podcast
Make up artist needed Essex for Podcast
My daughter's Tiktok has become popular & she is now venturing into the Podcast world.....some of her guests are black & a makeup artist is required. This will be unpaid to start with (travel included) she is often followed by a TV crew, so you will get great content & expos
Jun 2, 2024
Winter Workshops at art-K Horsforth!
Winter Workshops at art-K Horsforth!
Book Winter Holiday workshops now at art-K Horsforth! Our workshops are a combination of 2-hour, or 5 hour (4 hours + lunch hour) art courses for children aged 6-16 years old. We explore individual projects working with clay, mixed media, watercolour and acrylics! We a
Jun 2, 2024
art workshops at art-K Wimbledon Chase
art workshops at art-K Wimbledon Chase
Are you on the lookout for some creative holiday fun? Look no further! Art-K Wimbledon Chase Workshops for Winter Holidays are here to add a splash of color and excitement to your break! Join us for a full day of artistic exploration, where you'll dive into different
Jun 2, 2024
Sports memorabilia
Sports memorabilia
Photography pictures created by unique art creator Peter Cahalane of Mohammad Ali and many other sport legends and events. Excellent contemporary art pictures. Peter can create art to order. Peter's work can be great present to someone you appreciate or a stylish memorabilia
Jun 2, 2024
CLAPHAM COMEDY CLUB NEW YEARS EVE COMEDY PARTY NATHAN CATON , PAUL SWEENEY , ALI WOODS AND MORE
CLAPHAM COMEDY CLUB NEW YEARS EVE COMEDY PARTY NATHAN CATON , PAUL SWEENEY , ALI WOODS AND MORE
Sunday 31st December 2023 Clapham Comedy Club New Years Eve Comedy Party Nathan Caton , Paul Sweeney , Ali Woods , Isabelle Farah, Chris Ford , Currer Ball and MC Sion James Six Top Comedians plus Compere which includes stars of Live At The Apollo, Mock The Week , Comed
Jun 2, 2024
THE LOST LOMBI
THE LOST LOMBI
Three women connected by blood, spanning over three generations. One yearning. One running. One with a calling. Each must go on a journey if they are to find peace and resolution within themselves. To date, a significant number of children in the DRC are used as combatant
Jun 2, 2024
Disney+ 12 months
Disney+ 12 months
Introducing Disney+: Get 12 Months Free!Get now! Copy link and remove space after dot >>>linktr. ee/disney2monthfree We are excited to announce a limited-time offer for all entertainment enthusiasts. Experience the best of movies, TV shows, and documentaries with Diste
Jun 2, 2024
Actress Wanted
Actress Wanted
Looking for a reliable and keen actress to play a character in a two handed play which is going to the Edinburgh festival next year. Aged between 36-55. Must be able to rehearse when required and perform at the festival for 1-2 weeks. Reliability is a must. Contact me f
Jun 2, 2024
Recording Artist, Presenter and Author Stacey Jackson | Ep.148 | The Vialucci Podcast
Recording Artist, Presenter and Author Stacey Jackson | Ep.148 | The Vialucci Podcast
Vialucci Podcast… “The Best Show You’ve Never Heard Of”...Yet. (see video attached) Today Katie and Theo are chatting with Stacey Jackson about her professional life and her journey along the way. Stacey is an award-winning singer/songwriter, entrepreneur, TV presente
Jun 2, 2024
Book Life Model for Your Art Class, Events, Special Occasions, Private Sessions
Book Life Model for Your Art Class, Events, Special Occasions, Private Sessions
Are you looking for your next new model for your creative project, painting? Independent male model (30, white, European) available for sitting, and posing sessions in London. I'm passionate, I love what I do. I love working with new people, creatives and artists and brin
Jun 2, 2024
FABULOUS FOLLIES
FABULOUS FOLLIES
Beautiful people! prepare to be dazzled and amazed by the one and only Fabolous Follies! After the overwhelming success of our premiere show in October, we are back for round two and we promise it will be even more spectacular. Get ready to indulge in delicious food and d
Jun 2, 2024
Looking for makers and designers to contribute to series of short films
Looking for makers and designers to contribute to series of short films
My name is Patrick and I am an artist/designer and filmmaker. I am currently producing a small series of short films for a YouTube channel called Product I hope to launch next year. I am looking for a handful of contributors who wouldn't mind donating a few hours over a day
Jun 2, 2024
Male Life Model – Life Drawing, Body Painting, Sculpture, Art Classes
Male Life Model – Life Drawing, Body Painting, Sculpture, Art Classes
Hello all, I'm a 30-year-old male life model with over a year of experience posing for art & life drawing classes in London. I'm currently based in London and looking to participate in more art and life drawing workshops as a life model. I have a creative background
Jun 2, 2024
Drummer, bass, keyboards? Looking to jam the blues/Jazz
Drummer, bass, keyboards? Looking to jam the blues/Jazz
Hi. Do you play an instrument? Myself on sax is looking to jam once a week. Play some blues/Jazz. Ideally drummer, bass keys. Fun basis, see where it can lead to. Gigs in mind certainly. Cheers. ????
Jun 2, 2024
1 2 3 4 5 6
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved