Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
Caving exploration
Caving exploration
Hello I’m looking for people who like a good adventure. No experience is needed just a want to learn and explore. Will involve some road trips days out and getting dirty I have all equipment needed. I’m 45 and male this is for adventure not dating or anything else I have som
Jun 2, 2024
Support for the elderly and vulnerable people
Support for the elderly and vulnerable people
We have special programs for the elderly and vulnerable people in various communities that can boos their health and well being.such as health check,dental care, pedicure and manicure,dancing, Hair dressing,craft and art work. painting e.t.c. Our professional healthcar
Jun 2, 2024
Rios
Rios
Has anyone been to Rios spa ? I'd love to know your thoughts on the place.
Jun 2, 2024
Wedding Occasion Dress Help for Refugees and Disabled
Wedding Occasion Dress Help for Refugees and Disabled
(Smokers don't contact me. Thanks.) If you're a refugee or have a disability, or even if not, and you are near London or South Yorkshire and you seek a wedding dress or a special occasion dress, but you are finding it hard to get one, I may be able to help you. I have som
Jun 2, 2024
Youtube *Collaborations Wanted* Gaming & vlogging
Youtube *Collaborations Wanted* Gaming & vlogging
I'm looking for people to stream with and make youtube vidoes, clips, vlogs stuff like that. would like to have a group of friends to playlist GTA events and just have a laugh with it. I'm really quite passionate about. I'm looking for people to collaborate with. whether
Jun 2, 2024
Save West Of Ifield
Save West Of Ifield
This is on Today pop on doen if you live local to Rusper-Charlwood, Ifield, Langley Green, Gossops Green, Crawley, Faygate Colgate and Surrounding areas, Save West Of Ifield.
Jun 2, 2024
Gaming for gamers; Tamworth (Staffs) area
Gaming for gamers; Tamworth (Staffs) area
Board gaming that is! Small established group of like minded fantasy board gamers meeting regularly at local licensed establishment . So 18s and overs always welcome altho ages range into early 60s Using the upstairs rooms there is always room for new members and gamers
Jun 2, 2024
WELCOME TO JOIN OUR CHRISTIAN PRAYER GROUP
WELCOME TO JOIN OUR CHRISTIAN PRAYER GROUP
Whether you are already a christian or looking forward to become a christian, you are welcome to join our prayer group where we worship, study the bible and pray together We serve a prayer answering God who answers our prayers and we would love to pray with you and for yo
Jun 2, 2024
Evangelists and Evangelism Partners wanted
Evangelists and Evangelism Partners wanted
Are you a Christian and interested in Evangelism to reach out to people about the gospel of Jesus Christ? Or you would like to learn and become one? Then we are the right group for you to join. Contact us about your interest or to join Kingdom People
Jun 2, 2024
Traditional and Contemporary Martial Arts Training
Traditional and Contemporary Martial Arts Training
Shiro Tora Budo Kai – White Tiger Martial Arts Learn from a 7th degree Black Belt with over 30 years experience If you want to learn to fight – come to see us! Practical, Realistic and Effective Street Self Defence HIT HARD – HIT FAST – HIT FIRST! Weapons tr
Jun 2, 2024
Advertise for FREE on Oneseason.ae
Advertise for FREE on Oneseason.ae
Advertise for FREE on Oneseason.ae Free classified posting Monthly, free promotion of your listings on social media The future of FREE advertising is here! It's not about who you know, it's about who knows you!
Jun 2, 2024
Experience VW engine engineer Help getting my Gyrocopter working!
Experience VW engine engineer Help getting my Gyrocopter working!
If anyone has the knowledge In getting this working and had experience with VW engine this would be most appreciated, I'm located in Orpington Kent, Must be reasonable on price!!
Jun 2, 2024
Feature Film Opportunity
Feature Film Opportunity
Hello, I work for an established London based film production company. We're making a very commercial Feature Film and following the very sad passing of one of our long term loyal investors, we are hoping to attract some additional small investors to get involved. The
Jun 2, 2024
New Nutrition Study
New Nutrition Study
???? RECRUITING women (18+): nutrition research open to people in #glasgow and across the UK (remote) ????12-week nutrition study taking seaweed capsules ????Compensation in shopping #vouchers
Jun 2, 2024
Adopt a Hive Businesses Supporting Honey Bees
Adopt a Hive Businesses Supporting Honey Bees
Introducing Adopt a BeeHive from Humble Bee. ​ Are you interested in UK Beehive Adoption or want to sponsor a beehive? Humble Bee Natural Durham Honey offers a simple, Adopt a Beehive scheme.   Its open to all organisations, charities, business, retailers, local authorit
Jun 2, 2024
1 2 3 4 5
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved