Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
We recycle Wiltshire
We recycle Wiltshire
here is a list of items that include ewaste and unwanted items: computers, mobile phones, home phones, VCR/DVD/blu-ray players, stereos, CD players, microwaves, toasters, blenders, kettles, air conditioning units, compressors, adaptors, extension cords, plugs, power strips,
Jun 2, 2024
Friendship connections in Doncaster Yorkshire and nearby counties
Friendship connections in Doncaster Yorkshire and nearby counties
Looking to meet with people, M, F or couples and social groups, for sharing times, leisure, events and conversations, ideally in Doncaster. I can drive if you are near in surrounding counties. LGBTs, non-binary, refugees, immigrants, disabled are welcome, as are straight
Jun 2, 2024
BCP Area Housing Crisis social group
BCP Area Housing Crisis social group
BCP Area Housing Crisis social group I have set up a Facebook page and social group for anyone wanting to connect with others about the ongoing housing crisis in this area. Just search the title of this post in Facebook. If you have any complaints regarding DWP Housing
Jun 2, 2024
Need Help? To Solve Problems?
Need Help? To Solve Problems?
Do you have a problem that needs solving but you don't know how to go about it? Do you feel alone and helpless? Maybe you are disabled or a refugee? Or you feel like you are stuck with a problem with no solution all alone? Even if not, do you need someone to talk with
Jun 2, 2024
Bagged manure
Bagged manure
Horse manure, all bagged up ready to go, collection DL150BB Regular supply available
Jun 2, 2024
Looking for properties that need work done to them
Looking for properties that need work done to them
Please have home report ready we are looking for properties in Glasgow and Dumbarton area of Scotland
Jun 2, 2024
Urgent Appeal For Used Postage Stamps And Obsolete Currency For Charity
Urgent Appeal For Used Postage Stamps And Obsolete Currency For Charity
My fundraising group are urgently collecting used and new postage stamps from the UK and anywhere around the world, horizon labels, postcards, stamp collections, first day covers and obsolete UK and foreign currency in aid of Bone Cancer Research Trust. We require any amo
Jun 2, 2024
Person with a low loader needed asap
Person with a low loader needed asap
Looking for someone who has a low loader to collect a static caravan for me can't afford much but need it moving asap it's from west Bromwich area to Solihull area. Please contact me asap if you can help thank you
Jun 2, 2024
Hobbyist Photographer seeks models  for portrait photography
Hobbyist Photographer seeks models for portrait photography
I have been doing photography as a hobby for three years up to now mainly doing landscapes / woodland & street photography. I would like to try some portrait type photography if anyone is interested? No previous modelling experience required if you have ever wanted to give i
Jun 2, 2024
Looking for Sweet Joe’s cookie dough pucks 50g
Looking for Sweet Joe’s cookie dough pucks 50g
I am putting the advert up because I can’t find any wholesaler or supplier who stocks these cookie dough pucks 50g. I live in the North West and I am finding it very difficult to source these. I contacted the manufacturers who are based in Birmingham but they don’t deliver
Jun 2, 2024
Depeche Mode concert Jan 2024
Depeche Mode concert Jan 2024
Hi Everyone I love 80s music Anyone going to see the best 80s band in January?
Jun 2, 2024
Doncaster/nearby : If you find homeless cats sleeping cold outside
Doncaster/nearby : If you find homeless cats sleeping cold outside
(This is a community helping ad, and not offering paid services. No pay/gift is asked by me.) If you find homeless cats sleeping outside in Doncaster (South Yorkshire) or near, you can get them into your home and contact me, as I could come pick up/look after. I can dr
Jun 2, 2024
Sweet Joe’s cookie dough pucks looking for
Sweet Joe’s cookie dough pucks looking for
I am putting the advert up because I can’t find any wholesaler or supplier who stocks these cookie dough pucks 50g. I live in the North West and I am finding it very difficult to source these. I contacted the manufacturers who are based in Birmingham but they don’t deliver
Jun 2, 2024
Yorkshire Meets with Kindness
Yorkshire Meets with Kindness
Anyone else also alone in a big house all by themselves on festive days? Would you like to meet over coffee or walk in parks? Seeking to form connections in the community around Yorkshire. I am in Doncaster, between Leeds, Sheffield, Lincoln, Hull and York. I am a profes
Jun 2, 2024
Are you bored?
Are you bored?
Over 35? Bored? Looking to expand your social circle ......then this is for you! Check out BORED IN BERKSHIRE - SOCIAL EVENTS FOR OVER 35’S https://meetu.ps/c/2yPX9/13wD2K/d on Meetup
Jun 2, 2024
1 2 3 4 5
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved