Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
Seeking an accordion player for Pogues tribute band
Seeking an accordion player for Pogues tribute band
Hello! We’re looking for an accordion player to join our Pogues tribute band. PM me for more details :D
Jun 13, 2024
Bass player available.
Bass player available.
I’m looking to get back into a band and playing again after many years away from music. My last band split a good few years ago and I’ve not really played or even touched a bass since. I’m a rock bassist, heavily influenced by bands of the 70s and 80s such as Queen, Rush
Jun 13, 2024
Experienced Drummer/Multi-instrumentalist
Experienced Drummer/Multi-instrumentalist
Drummer looking for band. Grade 8, back myself with most genres (jazz gets tricky) and can transcribe sheet music meaning I can play tunes before any audition. Also play Piano, Guitar and Saxophone fairly proficiently. Former drummer for brit-rock influenced band Blether. Ba
Jun 13, 2024
Song Audio Mastering in ProTools.H.D.X with top outboard & platinum engineer
Are you looking for the cleanest, most dynamic and loudest possible master for your song? Look no further! With more than 10 years of experience in the music industry, you can expect the best achievable quality for your music which will be professionally mastered, well balan
Jun 13, 2024
Are you looking for the cleanest, most dynamic and loudest possible master for your song? Look no further! With more than 10 years of experience in the music industry, you can expect the best achievable quality for your music which will be professionally mastered, well balan
Jun 13, 2024
Jun 13, 2024
Jun 13, 2024
Jun 13, 2024
Jun 13, 2024
Jun 13, 2024
Bassist seeking project
Bassist seeking project
Experienced bassist new to the Liverpool area. In search of a gigging band. Professionally equipped (Dingwall, Fender, Markbass Aguilar, etc, etc) Been playing bass for 35 years, years of touring experience and studio experience, seeking musicians with similar level and ex
Jun 13, 2024
Reggae band available for Wdddings, Parties & Functions
Reggae band available for Wdddings, Parties & Functions
We are a five piece Reggae band based in Kent & surrounding areas available for Weddings, Parties & Functions, we play classic Reggae & Ska from artists like Bob Marley, UB40, Desmond Dekker, Gregory Isaacs and many more Get in contact for a quote and booking Alan
Jun 13, 2024
New year, new prospects!  DJ/Producer looking for opportunities
New year, new prospects! DJ/Producer looking for opportunities
I’m a DJ/Producer, which I have been doing for over 20 years now. I love working with music everyday, whether I’m DJing or producing tracks. I use a DJ controller when DJing and I use a Mac when producing, where I remix tracks in FL Studio. My main influences are from
Jun 13, 2024
Producer, Mixer, Multi-instrumentalist, Audio Engineer
Producer, Mixer, Multi-instrumentalist, Audio Engineer
Hi there I'm a Producer, musician, Mix Engineer and all-round musical obsessive who helps solo artists and bands to create release-ready songs that help them build fans and progress in their career. Being an artist is hard and poor quality tracks doesn’t make it any e
Jun 13, 2024
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL NOISE WITH FISHER STEVENS AS NEIL DIAMOND
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL NOISE WITH FISHER STEVENS AS NEIL DIAMOND
Brand new for 2024: "The Orchestral Edition of this amazing production is touring Europe's top theatre venues." Embark on a musical journey like no other, where the enchantment of Neil Diamond's music comes vividly to life! "What a beautiful noise, comin' up from t
Jun 13, 2024
3 4 5 6 7 8
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved