Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
Song Audio Mastering in ProTools.H.D.X with top outboard & platinum engineer
Are you looking for the cleanest, most dynamic and loudest possible master for your song? Look no further! With more than 10 years of experience in the music industry, you can expect the best achievable quality for your music which will be professionally mastered, well balan
Jun 2, 2024
Are you looking for the cleanest, most dynamic and loudest possible master for your song? Look no further! With more than 10 years of experience in the music industry, you can expect the best achievable quality for your music which will be professionally mastered, well balan
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Vocalist
Vocalist
I'm a vintage Vocalist with many years of experience. I'm looking for a band that covers any of the following genres: Soul, Funk, Rocksteady/Reggae, Classic Rock/Blues. I'm based in the Herts/Beds/North London area, but willing to travel (within reason...) for the right b
Jun 2, 2024
Pianist
Pianist
Event Pianist Instagram @ kamran_piano_instrumentals I play at different events. Please call me for more details. I have my own digital piano to bring if your venue doesn't have a piano
Jun 2, 2024
Bassist available: Metal Hardcore Rock Alternative avail
Bassist available: Metal Hardcore Rock Alternative avail
Experienced bassist, recording, touring available. Songwriter, vocalist. Seeks collaboration, or bands. Age not as important as maturity but bands over 40 preferred pro gear transport (Warwick/Spector/Ampeg)
Jun 2, 2024
Get Your Album Professionally Recorded at an Affordable Price
Get Your Album Professionally Recorded at an Affordable Price
Recording/Mixing/mastering I will fully produce your album - you won't need to care about anything else. I will record your band in a perfect recording environment, mix it and master your songs!! (full package 1400pounds - live recording) ACCOMMODATION INCLUDED INTO THE
Jun 2, 2024
Drummer Available
Drummer Available
Folck, pop, rock, drummer based in London- Barnet available. Sorry, no wedding and metal bands
Jun 2, 2024
Indie band seeking bass player and keyboard player
Indie band seeking bass player and keyboard player
Male singer and rhythm guitarist, 2nd vocalist / lead guitarist, and drummer, seeking bass player and keyboard player to complete the line-up. Inspired by - The Stone Roses, The Only Ones, Belle and Sebastian, The Small Faces, The Who, The Jam, The Libertines, Teenage Fa
Jun 2, 2024
Freelance Session Drummer/Percussionist available for gigs, recordings, teaching, festivals
Freelance Session Drummer/Percussionist available for gigs, recordings, teaching, festivals
Hello everybody, I'm Emanuele, a professional freelance session drummer/percussionist, and drum teacher based in North West London. I graduated from Falmouth University with a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Music Performance. With extensive experience in live gigs, reco
Jun 2, 2024
Studio equipment needed
Studio equipment needed
Hey I started a music studio and podcast space needed any equipment and if anyone has any acoustic form I'd been so greatful
Jun 2, 2024
1 2 3 4 5 6
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved