Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
Drummer required Hertfordshire  area
Drummer required Hertfordshire area
Competent and reliable drummer required to join guitar / synths and Bass / synths players. Originals progressive rocky imaginative style.
Jun 13, 2024
Keyboard player, live Hip Hop, Afrobeat, Groove, Nusoul, Jazz, House Act
Keyboard player, live Hip Hop, Afrobeat, Groove, Nusoul, Jazz, House Act
I'm seeking a Lead Guitarist & bassist that wants to join a new buzzing live Hip Hop, Afro-Beat, Nu-Soul, Acid Jazz, Funk -House Dance Collective Act. (Basically, great Melodic Music, that uses all vibes to create stunning music). Started a few months ago, was instantly off
Jun 13, 2024
Guitar Player for Soft Rock Band
Guitar Player for Soft Rock Band
Spanking new band looking for another guitar player to join. Songs in the set so far… Meredith Brooks - Bitch Sinéad O'Conno - Nothing Compares to you Alannah Myles - Black Velvet The Cranberries - Zombie I have included a link to our first rehearsal. Rehear
Jun 13, 2024
Vocalist wanted,(Montrose area)
Vocalist wanted,(Montrose area)
Alt covers band, aged 40s 50s, Own rehearsal space, please email for further info,, thanks, rob
Jun 13, 2024
Drummer looking for guitarist/bassist to form a Rock/Blues cover band - Led Zeppelin/Stones/etc
Drummer looking for guitarist/bassist to form a Rock/Blues cover band - Led Zeppelin/Stones/etc
Hi - I'm looking for a guitarist and a bassist (and eventually a singer) to form a Rock/Blues cover band. (Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Lenny Kravitz, Eric Clapton, Hendrix, Black Keys, John Mayer) Age around 40 Rehearsals at Pirates - Earlsfield If you are intereste
Jun 13, 2024
Guitarist Wanted
Guitarist Wanted
Guitarist Wanted jazz/fusion Looking for a guitar (or keys) player that can improvise for upcoming paid shows in London and a small EU tour + a small run of dates in the USA. Good fees for the gigs and a number of paid rehearsals too. Ideally someone with a very portabl
Jun 13, 2024
brass/woodwind player wanted
brass/woodwind player wanted
Looking for a horn/flute player that can improvise for upcoming gigs in London and a short EU tour + a small run of dates in the USA further down the line. Some paid rehearsals. Influences: Theon Cross, Yazz Ahmed
Jun 13, 2024
saxophonist wanted
saxophonist wanted
jazz/fusion Looking for a saxophone player that can improvise for upcoming gigs in London and a EU tour + and eventually small run of dates in the USA. Some paid rehearsals. Influences: Theon Cross, Ari Hoenig, Wayne Krantz, Yazz Ahmed
Jun 13, 2024
Seeking Guitar Player for Blues Number
Seeking Guitar Player for Blues Number
I am looking for a blues-rock guitarist who can record remotely on one or two tracks for my coming album. Ideally I am looking for a classic blues sound in the vein of BB.King or John Lee Hooker, Freddie King. Please send some samples of your playing if possible.
Jun 13, 2024
Vocalist/front-person wanted - post-punk/new wave-ish - English Teacher, Sorry, Dry Cleaning
Vocalist/front-person wanted - post-punk/new wave-ish - English Teacher, Sorry, Dry Cleaning
Hi, we're looking for a vocalist for a post-punk/new wave band. Influences include but not limited to: English Teacher, The Fall, Sorry, Talking Heads, Dry Cleaning. We have lots of music written and recorded, so this would ideally suit someone who can put lyrics and
Jun 13, 2024
Female vocalist wanted for originals 2 piece
Female vocalist wanted for originals 2 piece
I'm looking for a female vocalist to sing original songs as part of a 2 piece (singer and acoustic guitar). Should be based around Belfast. If interested, I can send links to examples of the material.
Jun 13, 2024
Singer/Songwriter seeks musicians
Singer/Songwriter seeks musicians
Singer/Songwriter and guitarist based in west London,seeks lead guitarist to form band.I have been in bands before,and I want to strike it up again.Must be ambitious and dedicated,Infs The Who,The Jam,The Faces,The Stone Roses,The Verve,Contact me on my e-mail or give me a r
Jun 13, 2024
Gospel Musician / Instrumentalists wanted
Gospel Musician / Instrumentalists wanted
Are you a musician and can engage with the gospels music? We are looking for vocalists and instrumentalist for a gospel music band / group Beginners are welcome and can be trained. If this interests you, get in touch today. Thanks
Jun 13, 2024
Gospel Music Producer wanted
Gospel Music Producer wanted
Are you a gospel music producer and based in Manchester preferably? Then you are wanted asap I have produced some gospel music before in the past but now that im based in Manchester, there is a need to go back into producing new music. If you have a studio great, if not,
Jun 13, 2024
GOSPEL ARTISTS WANTED
GOSPEL ARTISTS WANTED
Hello. We are currently looking for people interested in Gospel music for potential weekly ministrations. Training available to become a gospel artist also We are based in south Manchester, so the closer you are the better You are welcome to contact us asap of what
Jun 13, 2024
1 2 3 4 5 6
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved