Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
GREG
GREG
I Want learn English better I’m Polish 44 male looking for someone too speak in English I can help you with other things
Jun 2, 2024
Videographer wanted for a music video in return for guitar lessons
Videographer wanted for a music video in return for guitar lessons
Hi there, If you are a videographer please get in touch as I'm looking for a music video for a rock song. If you do animation that's even better. I'm return, I can teach you guitar - rock blues Funk Reggae. Thanks ????????
Jun 2, 2024
Free music or language tuition in exchange for driving practice in Inverness
Free music or language tuition in exchange for driving practice in Inverness
Hi, I'm looking for someone in or near Inverness to accompany me for an hour or so a week for driving practice. I've been learning drive for a while but my instructor says I need extra practice between lessons too. It would be in an Arnold Clark hire car. I'm a safe driver.
Jun 2, 2024
A comprehensive introduction to financial literacy should be taught to children of all ages.
A comprehensive introduction to financial literacy should be taught to children of all ages.
Teach financial literacy to your children at every age as it is very important for their future. If you have taught him at an early age, you are preparing him for a strong and secure life ahead. Get involved in your child's money education by teaching them financial literacy
Jun 2, 2024
My Persian/Farsi for your English
My Persian/Farsi for your English
Hi there I am a friendly woman looking to improve my English and speak to a native speaker. I will teach you Persian/Farsi in return. In person is preferred but video chat isalso fine. Look forward to hearing from you Thank you :-) Zarzar
Jun 2, 2024
My sewing skills for your English
My sewing skills for your English
Hi there I am a friendly woman looking to improve my English and speak to a native speaker. I will teach you sewing skills in retur. Look forward to hearing from you Thank you :-) Zarzar
Jun 2, 2024
Spanish swap
Spanish swap
I want to swap my Spanish for your skill, language or knowledge in joinery, plumbing, making a webpage, or anything that you think it can be of interests. I am very open to your ideas. I also can help you with Spanish if your are studying for your assessments, or if you a
Jun 2, 2024
Spanish SOS
Spanish SOS
I offer my Spanish language if you need help with any issue in Spain and any Spanish speaking country. Sometimes a phonecall is enough but I am happy to go the whole way for you! I also swap my Spanish skills with flight attendants, tourism workers, lawyers, solicitors, a
Jun 2, 2024
Welding tuition from a welder wanted
Welding tuition from a welder wanted
I want to learn to weld and I will pay somebody to teach me
Jun 2, 2024
Trees & books and life!
Trees & books and life!

I may or may not have posted this ad in the best spot - time will tell. 
I’m in process of setting up a micro farm with the idea of helping both native plants and animals Note this is not a paying job advert. Just trying to find a like minded person/persons who may wish t
Jun 2, 2024
Practice your Spanish with me. I want to improve my English
Practice your Spanish with me. I want to improve my English
Hello My name is Francisco. I am looking for people who want to learn or practice their Spanish with me in online conversations. My intention is to improve my English pronunciation. We can talk, do bilingual readings or choose a particular topic. Have a nice
Jun 2, 2024
Doncaster/Nearby : My language, fitness, self-defence and classical music for your...
Doncaster/Nearby : My language, fitness, self-defence and classical music for your...
Hello Gumtree community in and near Doncaster. I must start by saying I am not sure what skills I am seeking in skill swapping. I believe in lifelong learning and continual self-improving, so please tell me what skills you can offer. If not, maybe just your company and a cha
Jun 2, 2024
BECOME PERSONAL TRAINER with US (level2,level3)
BECOME PERSONAL TRAINER with US (level2,level3)
A career as a personal trainer is all about helping people live a healthy lifestyle. If you’re passionate about fitness and health, being a personal trainer could a rewarding career for you. What skills do You need to become a personal trainer? Some of the skills that make
Jun 2, 2024
Hindi/Urdu swap for my English or friendship
Hindi/Urdu swap for my English or friendship
Hi I am looking to improve my very limited, broken hindi/Urdu speaking skills and be able to speak fluently. I understand the language very well when spoken to, but have difficulty on responding correctly. I’m happy to swap with someone who wants to improve their Engli
Jun 2, 2024
Your Chinese for my English
Your Chinese for my English
Teach each other Chinese and English. Meet in cafe in central Canterbury.
Jun 2, 2024
1 2 3
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved