Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
YOUR SPANISH FOR MY ENGLISH - TU ESPAÑOL POR MI INGLES
YOUR SPANISH FOR MY ENGLISH - TU ESPAÑOL POR MI INGLES
I'm looking for someone to share English and Spanish over a coffee, maybe 30 minutes each language. I buy the coffee ! Anywhere in or near Oxford. Secure guy, with car. Contact me ! Busco alguien o alguna para compartir inglés y español con un cafe. Quizas 30 minutos cada
Jun 2, 2024
Embroidery/screen print for social media/sales
Embroidery/screen print for social media/sales
Hi, I'm looking for some guidance regasing social media and sales. What to post, when to post, and how to follow up leads etc. Im a sole trader and have embroidery, vinyl cutter and screen print machinery. I'm happy to skills swap/spend some time training/discussing both. C
Jun 2, 2024
Language swap - my Russian for your English
Language swap - my Russian for your English
Hi, I am trying to improve my English and would love if you can help me with that in exchange for my Russian, otherwise I can help you with some handyman’s jobs or even teach you to fish. Sergei
Jun 2, 2024
Turkish and English
Turkish and English
Hello I am friendly Turkish guy, i am looking to improve my english with native speakers, i m interested in travelling, art and history, chess, martial art, movies, theatres, if anyone interested reply please
Jun 2, 2024
Tips for your Lower Back Pain. Swap for your advice/skills?
Tips for your Lower Back Pain. Swap for your advice/skills?
Commit to start this year by actively dealing with your back pain. I've had lower back pain for many years and tried many methods to try and solve it. I've tried stretching, physio, chiropractor, osteopath, etc. It's only in the last year I've managed to find a solutio
Jun 2, 2024
1 2 3
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved