Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
Song Audio Mastering in ProTools.H.D.X with top outboard & platinum engineer
Are you looking for the cleanest, most dynamic and loudest possible master for your song? Look no further! With more than 10 years of experience in the music industry, you can expect the best achievable quality for your music which will be professionally mastered, well balan
Jun 13, 2024
Are you looking for the cleanest, most dynamic and loudest possible master for your song? Look no further! With more than 10 years of experience in the music industry, you can expect the best achievable quality for your music which will be professionally mastered, well balan
Jun 13, 2024
Jun 13, 2024
Jun 13, 2024
Brighton based sax player available!
Brighton based sax player available!
Ello I'm an alto and tenor sax player looking for links to make live music down here and perform! I've been in many bands over the years: UK-jazz, disco, reggae, neo-soul and hip hop. I moved down from London and I'm missing the regular jamming and gigging. Would be keen
Jun 13, 2024
POWERSOLO
POWERSOLO
Stewed up rock-n-roll trio POWERSOLO with their new album 'Jambalaya - Xtra Spicy', live in Norwich. Tickets 19:00 // £12.50 adv. // Events | Radio | News -------------- PowerSolo had a few decades of confrontational badassery behind them already when they
Jun 13, 2024
QUIET RIOT
QUIET RIOT
QUIET RIOT - featuring Rudy Sarzo // Jizzy Pearl (LOVE/HATE) // Johnny Kelly (TYPE O NEGATIVE) // Alex Grossi Tickets £35 adv. // 6pm ----------------- QUIET RIOT Legendary bassist and ‘Metal Health’ founding member, Rudy Sarzo has recently returned to Qui
Jun 13, 2024
BONGEZIWE MABANDLA
BONGEZIWE MABANDLA
The enigmatic spirit of African Soul - South Africa's award-winning Bongeziwe Mabandla, live in London. Tickets 19:00 // £25 adv. ----------------- "The singer-songwriter elevates his reimagining of Xhosa folk music with synth-pop hooks and his melismatic voic
Jun 13, 2024
Guitarist looking for a female singer to go busking with
Guitarist looking for a female singer to go busking with
Hi I am an aspiring guitarist who is looking for a singer, to firstly reherse with, and then possibly some busking. I love street performers who are performing simply because they love to perform. Hopefully can meet someone with similar feelings.
Jun 13, 2024
Acoustic duo anyone?
Acoustic duo anyone?
I’m a West London singer songwriter looking for another acoustic guitar player / singer to form a duo for recording and live work. If you want to hear my previous projects, Google ‘Charlie Bateson Entropy’ and ‘Steepways Holy Smoke’. I’m looking to move forward with purely a
Jun 13, 2024
Soul singer song writer
Soul singer song writer
Soul singer songwriter seeking for a producer who are able and as their own studio my music all influences are USHER/SISQO/RKELLY/JOE THOMAS/STEVIE WONDER/ANITA BAKER./IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH SOUL MUSIC HOLLA AT ME
Jun 13, 2024
Guitarist Available
Guitarist Available
Creative rhythm, fluid and tasty lead player, I can go from zero(!) notes, if that's what the tune requires, to as many as it's needed, always serving the song at the best of my abilities. I'm mainly what can be classified as a Rock player hence that's the kind of outfit I'
Jun 13, 2024
Looking to form a hobby band (Age 23 to 33)
Looking to form a hobby band (Age 23 to 33)
Experienced good quality musician/arranger (32) based in SW London looking to form a hobby band. The idea is to perform covers or originals live with very good and well defined arrangements. I am open to taking direction as well as giving direction. The ideal people
Jun 13, 2024
want to start a lofi band
want to start a lofi band
hi, im a 40 yr old male. want to start a lo-fi band (for love of music, not for commercial reasons). not a very serious endevour. along the lines of Guided by Voices.
Jun 13, 2024
Music Producer looking for artists
Music Producer looking for artists
Hi! I’m Fraser McKnight, a record producer, mixer, and musician from the UK. I work with artists remotely from all over the world as well as locally here in London. My background and approach to creating music is unique. I came up as an audio engineer working in classical
Jun 13, 2024
1 2 3 4 5 6
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved