Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
We need singer/guitarist/bassist/drummer/keyboard player
We need singer/guitarist/bassist/drummer/keyboard player
We are 2 people And we both sing and play multiple instruments We need another guy that sing and play few instruments to jam and perform with us We love Punk Reggae Electronic We usually do our music sessions near Kentish town
Jun 2, 2024
Looking to jam ?
Looking to jam ?
Looking to jam with some musicians during the week evenings or weekends around Nairn,I play the bass and enjoy rock music and funky groves, having a laugh at same time , I'm pretty old school with music I like! but am in my 40s , ????! Cheers Oliver!
Jun 2, 2024
Pro Guitarist Available 
Pro Guitarist Available 
Hi there, Guitar player available! I work in music full time, teaching, gigging, and session work. I have pro gear and experience in live and recording. Would love to hear any demos if you have any. Based south coast currently but used to travelling alot, so it i
Jun 2, 2024
Song Audio Mastering in ProTools.H.D.X with top outboard & platinum engineer
Are you looking for the cleanest, most dynamic and loudest possible master for your song? Look no further! With more than 10 years of experience in the music industry, you can expect the best achievable quality for your music which will be professionally mastered, well balan
Jun 2, 2024
Are you looking for the cleanest, most dynamic and loudest possible master for your song? Look no further! With more than 10 years of experience in the music industry, you can expect the best achievable quality for your music which will be professionally mastered, well balan
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Jun 2, 2024
Brighton based sax player available!
Brighton based sax player available!
Ello I'm an alto and tenor sax player looking for links to make live music down here and perform! I've been in many bands over the years: UK-jazz, disco, reggae, neo-soul and hip hop. I moved down from London and I'm missing the regular jamming and gigging. Would be keen
Jun 2, 2024
POWERSOLO
POWERSOLO
Stewed up rock-n-roll trio POWERSOLO with their new album 'Jambalaya - Xtra Spicy', live in Norwich. Tickets 19:00 // £12.50 adv. // Events | Radio | News -------------- PowerSolo had a few decades of confrontational badassery behind them already when they
Jun 2, 2024
Trumpet player rquired for disco/funk covers band in Milton Keynes
Trumpet player rquired for disco/funk covers band in Milton Keynes
Fun and frienddly bunch looking for some trumpet input for their disco and funk covers band. We gig about once a month and are really enoying it so youd be joining a fun and active set up with plenty of songs ready and sorted - but songs that would benefit from some trum
Jun 2, 2024
BASS PLAYER WANTED FOR YOUNG, HUNGRY ROCK N ROLL BAND
BASS PLAYER WANTED FOR YOUNG, HUNGRY ROCK N ROLL BAND
We're a new band looking to bring back big rock n roll tunes back into the mainstream Influences include: The Rolling Stones, T.Rex, The Faces, Bowie, Primal Scream, Suede, Pulp, Stone Roses This is a chance to be part of a big project starting from the ground up. D
Jun 2, 2024
QUIET RIOT
QUIET RIOT
QUIET RIOT - featuring Rudy Sarzo // Jizzy Pearl (LOVE/HATE) // Johnny Kelly (TYPE O NEGATIVE) // Alex Grossi Tickets £35 adv. // 6pm ----------------- QUIET RIOT Legendary bassist and ‘Metal Health’ founding member, Rudy Sarzo has recently returned to Qui
Jun 2, 2024
1 2 3 4 5 6
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved