Jobs
For Sale
Services
Community
Pets
Property
want to start a lofi band
want to start a lofi band
hi, im a 40 yr old male. want to start a lo-fi band (for love of music, not for commercial reasons). not a very serious endevour. along the lines of Guided by Voices.
Jun 2, 2024
Music Producer looking for artists
Music Producer looking for artists
Hi! I’m Fraser McKnight, a record producer, mixer, and musician from the UK. I work with artists remotely from all over the world as well as locally here in London. My background and approach to creating music is unique. I came up as an audio engineer working in classical
Jun 2, 2024
Singer/Guitarist looking for drummer and bassist.
Singer/Guitarist looking for drummer and bassist.
34 year old singer and guitarist looking at setting up a little covers three piece for gigging some bluesy and heavy 70s stuff with a little psychedelic influenced soul sprinkled in. I have an excellent rig all ready to go and can drive. I spent ten years gigging professiona
Jun 2, 2024
Grunge singer looking for band!
Grunge singer looking for band!
Hi Guys, I`m looking for a Grunge band as a Singer. I really miss being on the stage. If someone looking for a grunge rock band just shout! Inf: Pearl Jam Alice in Chains Sound garden Nirvana Mad season...
Jun 2, 2024
Funky Trombone wanted
Funky Trombone wanted
Funky Trombone player needed for an established Funk and Soul band. Send links of you you playing if interested.
Jun 2, 2024
Funky Trombone player wanted
Funky Trombone player wanted
Funky Trombone player needed for an established Funk and Soul band. Send links of you you playing if interested.
Jun 2, 2024
Saxophone player wanted
Saxophone player wanted
Tenor Sax wanted for an originals and covers band. Rehearsals in Panic studios Park Royal.
Jun 2, 2024
Looking for members to join a funk and soul band
Looking for members to join a funk and soul band
Looking for a Tenor Sax, Trombone, Trumpet and Baritone Sax. Also a Dep soul singer. We are having rehearsals/ auditions on Oct 27th at the Rooz music studios. Gigs on the 29th and 30th of October and 5th and 6th of November. Funk, Soul, Reggae and Motown.
Jun 2, 2024
Looking for musicians 80s, new wave, electronics, indie
Looking for musicians 80s, new wave, electronics, indie
Looking for musicians to join my music project for live gigs. Look for Ransie in Neverland on Spotify, FB, YouTube. Song LINFA placed 3rd in an International Song Contest. Song EcoLover received appreciation by producer of band Queen first 5 albums. Song Hiding in the da
Jun 2, 2024
The Jazz Fourth (Jazz Quartet)
The Jazz Fourth (Jazz Quartet)
This is a small jazz quartet of an Alto Saxophone, a Piano, a Bass Guitar and a Drummer. We are for hire at a starting price of £50, please give us a time place and duration. All you will require is a mains plug and we will do the rest. Thank you very much, The Jazz Fourth
Jun 2, 2024
MUSICIAN WANTED AND AVAILABLE IN GLASGOW, CASTLEMILK & SCOTLAND to perform songs by songwriters
MUSICIAN WANTED AND AVAILABLE IN GLASGOW, CASTLEMILK & SCOTLAND to perform songs by songwriters
I transpose music for a song lyricist who and whom has been the song lyricist for the famous band Hot Chocolate. I am looking for a relatively young person who can sing with guitar or keyboard skills Please ask for MATTHEW.
Jun 2, 2024
Eclectic Lead Singer Required
Eclectic Lead Singer Required
December 2023. MindfooD are a 3 piece Jam band that meet every Sunday with few exceptions up in Holloway Road rehearsal rooms next to the station. We are in our late 50's and the power and spirit of rock lives within us. We are mature, but a bit silly and grumbly though humo
Jun 2, 2024
Rock, rockabilly, folk
Rock, rockabilly, folk
Deep voice needs tuning. Looking for band to have some songs. Anything goes age 36. Get out there have fun. Two seater van aswell. Practice availability great. Acoustic guitar self taught can play chords.
Jun 2, 2024
psy trance collaborator wanted
psy trance collaborator wanted
Hi. Im an electronic musician looking for someone to collab with to create some psy trance music. some musical skills, knowledge and abilities would help, however more important is the desire to create and willingness to contribute... I have a computer based studio setup
Jun 2, 2024
Dhol players
Dhol players
Dhol players & Band Baja available for all your special occasions pls call for further information
Jun 2, 2024
2 3 4 5 6 7
You may also like
Copyright 2023-2024 - www.zdclassified.com All Rights Reserved